Examining Your Research Question
You are now prepared to look at your own research question and start refinining it!
Ask yourself these questions:
- What is the overarching goal? What do you hope to show / improve?
- What questions should you ask to try to answer your research question?
- What metrics do you need to gather to answer the questions?
- Are there specific data items you need to gather?
- How might you gather them?
- Does your research question meet the criteria of:
- Appropriately scoped